File to Oracle is a Windows application tool that enables Oracle SQL Server users to import their files into a Data Table. Users have the ability to select between multiple file formats including Microsoft Excel and choose a variety of options to transfer your data files in the most convenient way.
List Of Features
• Transfer file types (txt, csv, xlsx (M Excel), xls (M Excel)) to Oracle DB Server.
• Execute large data transfers (+1 Million Records) in less than 4 minutes.
• Conveniently select your files using the drag and drop feature.
• Preview header rows and columns to adjust the destination data table to your needs.
• Reuse the auto generated sql statements to execute table task operations and easily retrieve the data.
• Utilize multiple sessions using the application tabs and save you sessions for future use.
CPU: x64, x86 processor.
Memory: 4 GB RAM (recommended minimum).
Hard disk space: 2 GB on the system disk (required to extract all components from the setup package during the product installation).
Network: Internet recommended due to auto update functionality (Check periodically).
Software / OS
The 64-bit or x86 versions of the following operating systems are supported:
Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft Windows 8.x
Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
Microsoft Windows Vista