Site Main >> Online Software Store
|File To SQL Server|
File Size: 1.2 MB
File to SQL Server is a Windows application tool that enables SQL Server users to import their files into a SQL Server Data Table. Users have the ability to select between multiple file formats including Microsoft Excel and choose a variety of options to transfer your data files in the most convenient way.
List Of Features
• Transfer file types (txt, csv, xlsx (M Excel), xls (M Excel)) to SQL Server versions 2014, 2016 or 2017.
• Execute large data transfers (+1 Million Records) in less than 4 minutes.
• Conveniently select your files using the drag and drop feature.
• Preview header rows and columns to adjust the destination data table to your needs.
• Reuse the auto generated sql statements to execute table task operations and easily retrieve the data.
• Utilize multiple sessions using the application tabs and save you sessions for future use.
Screenshots / Sample Work
Software Requirements for File Types